Lets seee, i have met a lot of annoying people, and a lot of people calls me annoying. But one of the most annoying thing to me is my friends saying they dont have true friends and crap. It gets really annoying even though it's true. My friends always write on their blog about friend replacing them.. that's what annoys me!! I need a true friend, but i like whats around me. But then, their like i have no friends, no one trusts...ugh!! this is getting crazyyy... hmmm
And here comes the state math test, Im not finished yet but i think i did a horrible job. I guessed on a lot of questions. Even Cindy7 exceed..i need to exceed too!!! oh my gosh, at first i forgot what does a paralellegram(dunno how u spell it) means, im so stupid.. What if I dont get to Algebra next year? OMG...im sooo busted!!! =[, wish me luck and exceed!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment