skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cindy was here
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Dont kill me Cindy Yu!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Web Sites
Crunchyroll
Naruto Shippuden: The Past: The Hidden Leaf Village (Tamil Dub) - Episode 177 - Iruka’s Ordeal
1 week ago
Games2Girls
Aim
GirlsGoGames
Cindy's Friends Blog
Kayla
Mrs. Deacon's Classroom
Video for 2/25
11 years ago
Vys Blog =D
Urghh.
16 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2010
(8)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(3)
Dont kill me Cindy Yu!!
sooo freakin' cute~
Vampire Vy
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
Cindy
Okay my name is Cindy and I was born in Los Angeles, CA. My favorite food are; Vietnamese Beef Noodle soup(eventhough I'm not Vietnamese),I love Papaya and Mango! I don't know why but I just love Taiwan and Japan! Movies too. Maybe cause there cool?
View my complete profile
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment