Thursday, May 15, 2014

I can't sleep

It's already 1:28 am and I have pre calc first period tomorrow. I can just imagine Ms. Nyquen yelling at me for not paying attention or similar like that. It's so weird looking through my old blog and my friends blog. It's weird to see and read again what we were thinking in 6th grade. I want to start using it and kind of vent out what I need to say for the nights that I'm unable to fall asleep. I really do need to though because track districts is tomorrow and I'm pretty determined to beat the school record for pole vault. Currently, I'm right on the school record, 8ft 6in, but for my name to be on the plaque I would need to beat it with 9ft. Good thing I still have one more year left to do this but if I had done track my freshmen year then I would've been soo freakin bomb at polevaulting. My parents are going to be there so I really need to do my best and rest. I really don't want to skip 1st period and sleep, but if I have to because I'm tired then I will because I really need this rest to perform good. Alright, this is it for now, goodnight!! Until next time!

-Love Cindy ✌️❤️😘

4 comments:

Mrs. Deacon said...

This is totally weird but I just saw that you posted something new! I also can't believe how long it's been since you were in 6th grade!!!!!!! :)

Cindy said...

This is sooo weird!! It's been 5 years since I was in your class. Lol somehow I remember you said you would treat us dinner if we come back to you when we graduate. I can't believe we're going to be seniors next year!

Cindy said...

Also, Kayla wants to know where you work at now=]

Mrs. Deacon said...

Ok obviously I'm late to the party here - sorry. I'm teaching 6th grade at Beverly Cleary now (across the street from Grant HS). Yes - I would totally take my rockstars out to dinner now that you are seniors! I'm so glad you and Kayla are still friends. Email me at ldeacon@pps.net :D